Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy high

Things that made me feel like a kid this past week, and thus made be happy:

1. Getting free stuff. Not just candies and toys this time, I was fortunate enough to get our group's copy of Miss Cathy and Pia's book, "Heaven's Butterfly." I have been intrigued by this book for quite some time now and am grateful to have finally read and shared it with my friends. I encourage everyone to do the same.

2. Being able to do arts and crafts again. I'm a sucker for all things artsy fartsy, so when Ma'am asked us to draw in class and for our homework, I got so excited. I may not be the most skilled when it comes to drawing or coloring or whatnot, but I enjoy every second of expressing myself through it. Besides, I miss that old hobby of mine. Too bad it has been neglected and forgotten due to the busyness of school.

That's it! I can only wish for more opportunities like this. Thank you, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment