Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Going back to Day 1

After today, I felt compelled to share this video on my blog. Perhaps it perfectly captures how everyday battles should be looked at: with a head held high, but not too high to strain the neck. For no matter what, nobody can stop the inevitable tears from falling.

We all want to be happy--if only we could stay happy forever. We cringe at the prospect of saying goodbye. But when something beautiful ends, it will always leave behind a special part in us. For the moments that once touched us, those things that we gave our all to, they will remain in us and be cherished forever.
Or maybe it was because I just missed having such an outlet to express myself that urged me to post this, I'm not so sure.

Still so proud of how our video project for Basic TV and Video Production class last semester turned out. And I'm glad to have met such wonderful groupmates that I now consider my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment